KEEP THIS SITE GOING STRONG AND MAKE A DONATION TODAY :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I HEARD GOD'S VOICE 03/22/11 - JMS777 VS DDSD


Then I looked up to the heavens and saw a bright flash of light and in my mind I heard, peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. We have been justified through faith, we have been given peace by God through the examples and teachings of our Messiah, who was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we have all been healed. Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. Know in your every thought that our CREATOR is with us always, maintain perfect peace, instruct your mind to be steadfast, know he has placed his trust in us. Turn from evil and do good, seek peace and pursue it. Know to let the peace of our Messiah rule in your hearts, know that as members of one body we were called to peace. Know to be thankful. know to allow the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, to guard your hearts and your minds, Keep in your every action the wisdom gained by the teachings of our Messiah, our CREATOR makes his face shine upon you and delivers his grace to all of us, as perfect peace. Pray for the peace of the peaceful nation, may those who love you be loved by you. Our CREATOR will deliver to you the finest of wheat. Love your CREATOR above all things.


No comments:

Post a Comment