KEEP THIS SITE GOING STRONG AND MAKE A DONATION TODAY :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

A message from GOD 08/29/11 - JMS777 VS DDSD

Brothers And Sisters, Be An Obedient Child Of God And Know That We Will Not Perish, We Will Have Eternal Life. Know How Important It Is To Love One Another. Know That When Faults Are Forgiven, Love Will Always Prosper, But Dwelling On The Faults Of Others Will Cause You Unhappiness, Desire To Become Wise Men And Woman And Know How Important It Is To Share Your Love, Understand That If I Speak In The Tongues Of Men And Of Angels, But Have Not Love, I Am Only A Resounding Gong Or A Clanging Cymbal. If I Have The Gift Of Prophecy And Can Fathom All Mysteries And All Knowledge, And If I Have A Faith That Can Move Mountains, But Have Not Love, I Am Nothing. If I Give All I Possess To The Poor And Surrender My Body To The Flames, But Have Not Love, I Gain Nothing. Use Your Love To Change Your Reality. Don't Ever Be Afraid To Love. Listen To Your Heart And Always Make Wise Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment